Friday 13 March 2009

Ko Samui

So the Visa run just seemed to keep on running. And running and running and running. Left here at 4:30am and arrived at the Malaysian border at 11:00am. Then arrived back in Samui at 6:00pm. Yeah, definitely one of those write home moments :-/ I did however go 80 metres into Malaysia so can I now say "i've been there"? Meh.

I have however got an extra 15 days on my Visa to do a million things, namely Krabi, Ko Phi Phi, Phucket, Khao Sok and Phetchaburi. I've decided to try and do something good on each, spending a bit more than I normally would because i'll only be staying a few days (make sense?). So starting tomorrow in Ko Samui im doing sea kyaking to the Angthong National Marine Park which my guide book describes as something like "scarily beautiful". Then in Krabi I hope to do a days rock climbing, Phi Phi a boat tour of the islands with a visit to THE Beach etc etc.

So im sorted for the next 15 days and I leave for Cambodia on Friday 27th of March. This is my life right now. X

No comments:

Post a Comment